hexic54

51 Movie Reviews

crazy!!! cat (ch)aracter!! good work

very good!! Really like the accurate depiction of ingerland <3

love the choreography!! Would like to see more! The VFX are really nice, they really pack a punch

8 Game Reviews

YOOOOOOO, this is so sick. The visuals are really really nice, feels old school, even down to not being able to scroll back!! Really enjoyed this, keep up the good work!!!!! <3

Love the style! The camera shake can be quite a lot sometimes but otherwise a neat short little game! Would love to see more

GreenMaskGames responds:

Thanks for trying it out.

Love this Larry (ch)aracter!!! This took me a few tries and is quite fun on a limit!! however it is basic and would love to see more levels!!

noodlstudios responds:

Might add some more levels if I get that bored, other than that Larry is a now accepted character into the Noodl Studios universe after such positive feedback. Thank you for your feedback.

1 Audio Review

Wow! It's defiantly got that space vibe to it! I love it! Keep it up!

9 Art Reviews

great work man keep it up!

Dude, loving these alien city landscapes, this the same place from the other 3030 future one right? I love how it captures buildings which are similar to an earth city, but still look so alien.
Great work dude, keep it up! :-)

Quackatron3000 responds:

Thanks dude! This was just supposed to be some other alien city but I can see how you would think that.

Cute! I really like this! It's done the character justice, solid. I think the only thing you could improve on is making the sword handle a bit longer, and tidying up a few of the lines and other than that, I think you're good to go!

Keep up the great work! :-)

22, Male